Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tuesday 2nd October

Training Report:

An easy track session. I'm starting to ease back for my half marathon in Cardiff on the 14th as well as as a 10k on Sunday 7th, so this session was aimed at getting my 10k pacing wright and turning the legs over. 6 x 600, which is 2k less than normal run at my predicted pace for 10k. It was quite hard to get the pacing right as I'm used to going a lot quicker over 600 metres but by the end I had it pretty much nailed. This was followed by 4 x 100 metre accelerations, where you slowly move through the gears upping the pace every 20 metres, so by the end of the straight you are close to flat out. I enjoyed the session a lot as I felt really comfortable and its a rare feeling coming away from a session without feeling fatigued at all.

No comments: